Monday, September 15, 2014

Another Thank You

I am currently stationed in Afghanistan with the United States military and today I received a beautiful quilt.  I cannot express the appreciation I feel for all of the volunteers and donators that contributed to these quilts ending up here, with these soldiers.  I am amazed every day at the giving spirit of the American people and the blessings of our Lord.  After reading the story of the Camo Quilt Project, I can't help but wonder why we don't hear more stories like this instead of all of the bad in the world.  Your story certainly has the hand of God in it.  America is the greatest country in the world and organizations like yours and Glacier Transit & Storage is what makes it so great!  Thank you and everyone involved for the quilts, we truly appreciate them!
May God continue to Bless the USA!

Thanks again,
Dorothy Stroud